THIS is the group trip for those of you who spend hours behind a closed door watching Youtube and wondering, “How do they move like that?” and wishing you could do the same. Here is your chance to have your own LIVE-IN dance teacher for a week in the place where it all happens…..JAMAICA! And when you get home? People will be watching YOU on Youtube!
Jamaica My Way has partnered with Raediant Movement and put together an explosive week of dance instruction, excursions and entertainment packed into the funkiest 7 days you’ll ever spend on an island. We haven’t left anything out….including a potential flashmob in the street.
Group Trip Details
When: April 14 – 21, 2014
Where: Runaway Bay, Jamaica (with excursions all over the north coast)
* Accommodation in a swanky palace overlooking the ocean.
* ALL transportation – Airport transfers, excursions, beach days, outings, etc.
* Food – Breakfast and dinner daily, prepared by a personal chef (because we’re that important!) Lunch will be “on the road” at your own expense.
* Admissions – Any excursions where an admission cost applies (excluding night clubs).
* Dance class every day taught by Erica Rae of Raediant Movement – classes to be held on the beach or at the villa (weather depending).
What Does This Trip Look Like?
It’s not for lazy people.
It’s for movers and shakers who really want to learn the style behind Jamaican dance.
It’s for people who love the exhileration of dance. And cool hidden waterfalls in the tropics. And zip lining and water slides. And of possibly performing at random times without notice.
The itinerary for this Jamaica group dance trip is packed full of coolness but not so packed that there’s no time to relax. Following is a glimpse:
– Arrival and farewell dinners with the group at the villa.
– Daily dancehall with Raediant.
– Blue Hole waterfalls.
– Rafting and tubing.
– Mystic Mountain (super exhilerating!)
– Flavors Beach (dancing and lounging)
– Local bar nights, and Sunday night outdoor beach party at Priory.
– Karaoke at Oceans 11.
– House party at the villa with dance and karaoke.
– Spa day (not included in cost)
– Day in town (Ocho Rios) for shopping, sightseeing and yes….eating.
– Fishermans beach, James Bond beach and any other beach…optional if we have time to kill.
But Here’s What the Trip REALLY Looks Like
What Does the Dance Portion Look Like?
The Nitty Gritty
Deposit for this trip is $300.00 USD and is due no later than September 27, 2013. Deposit amount is applied to your full trip cost.
Full cost for this trip is $1300.00 USD and is due in full no later than February 14, 2014. After paying the deposit, your balance owing will be $1000.00 USD which can be paid in installments if that’s easier for you.
Flights are NOT included in this price. You are responsible for purchasing your own flights so thank God I’m a travel agent as well. If you need assistance booking your flights I will do it for you at no charge, or you can visit my booking site to book on your own.
** Deposits are non-refundable.
** Cancellations: Any monies paid towards your trip are 50% refundable (excluding deposit) up until February 14, 2014. Cancellations between February 14 – March 14, 2014 are subject to a 25% refund (excluding deposit). For cancellations after March 14, 2014 there will be no refund given, in fairness to the other travelers.
**NO alcohol is included in your trip cost but you are welcome to purchase your own and enjoy responsibly.
**Travelers are responsible for their own travel insurance and responsible behavior, and may not hold Jamaica My Way nor Big Travel Junkies liable for inclement weather, acts of God, or your own risky behavior.
TRIP COST IS BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY….
SO GRAB A FRIEND AND DRAG HER ALONG!!!
Singles supplemental cost is $550 for accommodation, unless you are open to sharing a room with another single.